GPTP Update to work with 1.16.1

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RavenWolf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GPTP Update to work with 1.16.1

Postby RavenWolf » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:48 pm

This is an updated version of GPTP for broodwar 1.16.1 version.

I have updated the unit, sprite, image and resources structures with the source of BWAPI and added some more comments.
Also, I included some of the offsets of the xAngelSpiritx version and a working PrintText function.

Warning: This version changes some names of variables, structures and unions. So old codes will need to be revisited and updated with the new names to work properly.

[attachment=3052:GPTP v2.0 for v1.16.1.rar]

If you don't know what is this tool or how to use it, check for some greats tutorials and examples created by BroodKiller.

Specials thanks to AofST and all the people who work on this tool and BWAPI.

Cheers!
Hercanic

Postby Hercanic » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:00 am

Very nice!

Have you seen on SEN? xAngelSpiritx made an updated GPTP for 1.16.1.
Myk

Postby Myk » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:55 am

Excellent work! I'm going to tinker with this for sure!
RavenWolf

Postby RavenWolf » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Wow, i didn know that other people have done that, that would save me a lot of time.
Im checking his version right now.
Have anyone tried it and know if is workin? because the unknowUnused variable was removed in the 1.16.1 (or that was my conclusion, so i think it should need to add some condition checking the version for enable/disable that var), in my tests if that variable wasnt removed you can only access to the first unit on the table (the one in unitTable[0]), the other structures in the table will have a little drift of 8 bit (because of that variable) causing his variables to display wrong values.

But i will check, and try the other offsets and function and try to make a complete version mixing both and update some comments for variables that i discover for what are used or how they work.
Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 pm

You can go ahead and use source from BWAPI:
http://code.google.com/p/bwapi/source/b ... sets.h#209
static Unit *BWDATA_UnitNodeTable = (Unit*) 0x0059CCA8;

BWAPI's definition of the Unit structure is most up to date: http://code.google.com/p/bwapi/source/b ... /BW/Unit.h

You will probably want to check the other files as well for other updated structures as well.
RavenWolf

Postby RavenWolf » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:29 am

Thanks Heinermann, that unit structure have a lot of new information. I will check the others and try to start working again on this, but these days are getting very tough and i need to focus more on study for now.
RavenWolf

Postby RavenWolf » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm

New version uploaded on first post.
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:45 am

RavenWolf

Postby RavenWolf » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:34 am

I just see your plugin examples, they seem very useful, I will have to try the scourges one on my mod.
You are making a great improvement on the starcrafts modding tools.

Also, if you have (or when you have) more offsets/codes for functions like doWeaponDamage it would be nice to upload the asm.cpp or make an updated version of GPTP with it.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”