BWAIWar II

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Ahzz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ahzz » Sun May 20, 2007 7:07 pm

Here are most of the maps that should be used. To have it be more entertaining, I suggest that you dont tweak the maps.
These maps are not protected, let us use these for testing purposes, and for the AI war. I'd like to see some blank replays of longinus, tau cross and gaia :P random jump ones plx!
EasyChat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby EasyChat » Mon May 21, 2007 9:22 am

Choi, i last night watched your T ai vs blizzards official P. Unfortunately, your ai gets thrashed at the beginning, it cannot hold off 12 zealots. It would do if it actually used its factorys when they were built, when they are they do nothing and it stays like that until i dies. But the 1 barrack is producing marines at a slow rate, i guess that the ai is trying to hit a number of marines before switching to tanks or vults? This is why for melee scripts you need to break it down as much as possible and train just a handful at a time.
Ahzz

Postby Ahzz » Mon May 21, 2007 11:37 am

yeah well, actually beat it in something other than bloodbath and its ok baja ;o

Return to “StarCraft Modding”