BWAIWar II

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
avance70
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby avance70 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:47 am

actually there is no script to check "are there many zerglings?" ;)
though that script actually tech a bit... but as i said im finished with improving that one and starting a new one.
last night i was programming and made a script that won 10-0 against blizz, 2x blizz (3 games vs 2P and 1 game vs 2T), racine and insane and using ling only. it was 5-5 against raynor (i won 3 agains terran and 2 against toss). but im not releasing until i have all them beaten without a loss... and i use a unit different than zeglings ;)
Ahzz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ahzz » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:55 am

maybe but that was just a example. You can't check building number, true, but you can check what units it has OR doesn't have, and how far it is in tech tree.
avance70

Postby avance70 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:24 pm

dont worry, when (if) i finish my script it will use all the units, just have a little patience now ;)
avance70

Postby avance70 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:28 pm

No need to bother I've found a workaround; If I go for an expansion before the other hatches the base will be fine...
avance70

Postby avance70 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:30 pm

check out the new version of the counterzerg!

It beats raynor 10-0 and the blizz default 10-0! some very fun and close games
didnt check against racine or insane, though
avance70

Postby avance70 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:49 pm

i think there will be one point where the protoss and the terran ai will get so good that a zerg ai cannot defend. but, i could be wrong ;)

anyway, yes, thanks for the suggestion. i did have a sucide loop somewhere but i deleted it, dunno why.
i will make a small update and add it when i get the time...

Return to “StarCraft Modding”