Mod + Team FFA ?

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Letus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mod + Team FFA ?

Postby Letus » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi,
I am totally new to SC modding, so I have a question.

Currently, we use Hamachi with SC 1.16.1 to play via UDP multiplayer game. We use "Team Free for all" type of game with another human player, so we can be in one team and control the same units. We use two teams, one for us, one for computer.

As we like to play in this setup, we quickly came to very limited computer way of playing, and we are looking for some better AI to fight against.

My question is, can we download some of the mods mention here, will it work in Team FFA mode, or not ? And what MOD that improves the AI would you suggest (the more deadlier computer enemy, the better) ?

Thank you
Symmetry

Postby Symmetry » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:01 pm

They should work just fine. The hardest AIs can be found here:

Myk

Postby Myk » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:42 pm

If it's just team melee then one of the "Pro" ones would be pretty good. The Extreme AI are better to face with at least 2 players, each on their own so you can out-muscle it...maybe, whereas team melee focuses on out-thinking and having really nice control of units and production buildings at all times. ;)
Letus

Postby Letus » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:29 pm

great, thank you ...

and after downloading and installing the patch, do I have to modify the maps itself somehow ? or just hit the multiplayer game and get my arse kicked ? :D
Myk

Postby Myk » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:36 pm

[quote name='Letus' post='7857' date='Oct 22 2009, 11:29 AM']great, thank you ...

and after downloading and installing the patch, do I have to modify the maps itself somehow ? or just hit the multiplayer game and get my arse kicked ? :D[/quote]

Yep. As long as you're both using the same mod/patcher you'll get your arse kicked. :lol:

Return to “StarCraft Modding”