About line splash.

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
SCFAN
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCFAN » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Is there a tutorial for this? How exactly do I use FireGraft?
SCFAN
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SCFAN » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Sorry I couldn't find any resorces on how to use Firegraft or stargraft. Basically I need to know where I save those files generated by Firegraft and how to make them effective in game. Thanks.
Symmetry

Postby Symmetry » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:22 pm

FireGraft saves as an .exe, so all you have to do is run it (and be sure that you are on the same version of SC that you created the patch in).
SCFAN

Postby SCFAN » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Also, is it possible for a unit to have more than 1 subunit? Is it possible for a unit to not face the target while attacking?
SCFAN

Postby SCFAN » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:38 pm

The .exe file that Firegraft generated doesn't work. Nothing happens when I click on it.
SCFAN

Postby SCFAN » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 pm

[quote name='bajadulce' post='6829' date='Jun 22 2009, 07:26 PM']Nothing happens as in Starcraft doesn't launch or nothing happens in that your changes don't show up in game?[/quote]

Starcraft didn't launch.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”