(1)Civil Disruption

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Symmetry
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

(1)Civil Disruption

Postby Symmetry » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:25 pm

Download:
[attachment=2535:Civil_Disruption.zip]
I got bored yesterday. I had always wanted to make a campaign-esque map where the goal was to slaughter civilians, so I did it. Run the .exe and play the map (the .exe is a custom AI).

Screenshot:

Save your replays, post'em here. Let's see who can slaughter civilians the fastest =D My replay is attached.
[attachment=2536:KKAI.rep]
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:00 pm

Sounds like a fun little map-mod, i'll have to try it out. Good job!
Symmetry

Postby Symmetry » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:12 pm

Have a replay?
chezze

Postby chezze » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:34 am

Anyone have to upload? wanna try.
Symmetry

Postby Symmetry » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Ha, sorry about that. I'm glad that there's interest =) Posting it now.

EDIT:
Posted in 1st post
Symmetry

Postby Symmetry » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Did I really? Wow that was a long time ago. I'll fix it up myself and reupload to first post.
chezze

Postby chezze » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:04 am

You're a pretty good player. I don't think I can beat your time. Looks like you just need to sneak past those bunkers and tanks with some dts maybe. ;)

Nice AI and map. highly recommended. :)

Return to “StarCraft Modding”