ORAI (Star Wars Open Rebellion Ai)

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Sniped_Ash
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sniped_Ash » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:26 am

Heh, it's funny what you'll find when you google your own name. The Ai project is fantastic. ;)

Any idea about SME being down?
Sniped_Ash
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sniped_Ash » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:46 pm

Yeah, as much as I'd like to keep things like Force users out of Open Rebellion, I think ORAI is to ORTC as Desert Combat Final is to Desert Combat. If you want to add stuff to finish out the mod, that's okay because I'm never going to get around to doing it.

I'll try to answer any questions you have, either in this thread or another thread or whatever. I've also read the news links in the original post and all the haters don't seem to get what you're doing and aren't really all that familiar with how the modding scene works (i.e., someone continuing/finishing a mod when the creator abandons it). I especially liked the comment that went something like "I'd rather play something made by LucasArts." All of the Star Wars RTS' have been pretty ho-hum, even Empire at War. Then again, I think what Relic is doing with the RTS genre is awesome and I hope they keep pushing the boundaries.
is2htank

Postby is2htank » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:19 am

I look forward to the next ORAI !!!

:) :) :)
MamiyaOtaru

Postby MamiyaOtaru » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:54 am

MamiyaOtaru

Postby MamiyaOtaru » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:17 am

Return to “StarCraft Modding”