SC Revolution mod on 1.16.1

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
ranmakun
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ranmakun » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Thank you for the help Ravenwolf, sorry for the late in answer, i've been working and studying and i have not had much time, now, i create a new topic for my mod: Ultimate Starcraft, i need help with plugins .. :( its some hard to me .. :( Help Meee, Thnks !! :D
RavenWolf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby RavenWolf » Sun May 27, 2012 4:53 pm

New version is available on the .

I have added new mechanics, such as separately rally points for zerg workers and SCV auto repair command, fixed some bugs, made a lot of balance changes, and added some of the suggestions of Hercanic (thanks for the feedback btw).

Infested terrans where reintroduced with a different concept. Barracks can be infested instead of Command Center.

This version also use the new exe edits added by pastelmind to minimize some random aspects of the game, and new damage formula to improve shields and armor.
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:06 am

Nicely done. I like the way you implemented auto-repair, it's much better than how I did it. Having a SCV on Hold moving around feels a bit weird, though.

I found two bugs:
* Stomraven's Electrostatic Discharge cannot be researched or used.
* Citadel of Adun does not have a "Cancel Research" button, meaning you cannot cancel researching Psi Rage using a keyboard shortcut.

Also some questions...

Q1. How did you implement baneling's explode-on-death? I've never been able to do it myself.

Q2. Is Burst damage identical to Explosive damage? What is its purpose?

Q3. Why was the Siege Tank's minimum attack range increased?

Q4. Siege Tank randomly singing on Siege Mode is cool but annoying in large mech armies. Maybe reduce it to play only 10% of the time?

Q5. Sentries and Banelings seem underpowered for cost. Could you reveal specific unit stats (attack, damage type, cooldown, unit speed, etc.) on the mod page?

Q6: The default AI is very easy. How about using some BWAI scripts in your mod?

Q7: Tooltip text is too hard to read. Please change dark-grey text to orange, pink, etc.

Q8: Infested Terran is even more useless than what it used to be :( How about giving it 5 seconds build time, low speed? The idea is to allow the Zerg to spam infested terrans until the enemy decides to kill the infested barracks, but make them slower so that you can't win a game with mass infested terran rush.
RavenWolf

Postby RavenWolf » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Arcanes_Lutarez

Postby Arcanes_Lutarez » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:47 pm

hello ravenwolf, i have a question, you know how create a unit like the pylon with psi? and, in the modcrafters page, the code for extended sight range dont workme, you know why?
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:16 am

Arcanes_Lutarez

Postby Arcanes_Lutarez » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:11 am

RavenWolf

Postby RavenWolf » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:41 am

Arcanes_Lutarez

Postby Arcanes_Lutarez » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:58 pm

thks, its work :D
Taranok

Re: SC Revolution mod on 1.16.1

Postby Taranok » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:55 pm

he updated SC Revolution to 1.5 (from 1.1). lots of cool additions to spells and stuff.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/sc-revolution-mod

Return to “StarCraft Modding”