PyDAT Problems

Help - Resources - Discussion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lord_Jeremy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PyDAT Problems

Postby Lord_Jeremy » Mon May 18, 2009 2:39 am

poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Mon May 18, 2009 5:22 am

The first error is odd though I can't fully look into it right now since im not at home. Mind attaching the default+custom sprites.dat you were using?

The second problem is already fixed for the next version (its caused by some systems giving unicode where I didn't expect it).
Lord_Jeremy

Postby Lord_Jeremy » Mon May 18, 2009 11:37 am

Here are the files, I had to zip them for it to let me upload them...
Lord_Jeremy

Postby Lord_Jeremy » Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Any luck tracking down the sprites.dat problem?
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sat May 23, 2009 6:07 am

Ah i just realized the problem. You must be on the sprites tab to open a sprites.dat file, you are trying to open it while on the units tab (as you can see the error says "invalid units.dat"). I think i'll change this in the next version to be like DatEdit and allow you to do it, dunno why it wasn't like that in the first place.

Return to “PyMS (poiuy_qwert's complete modding suite)”