LocUnlock v1

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
poiuy_qwert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LocUnlock v1

Postby poiuy_qwert » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:53 am

a_of_s_t
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby a_of_s_t » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:12 am

I dont know which forum to post on, so Ill just post here:

Good job :D !
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:35 am

:) Im glad you like it. I have had so many ideas that would only be possible with locations, im just surprised it took me this long to make it :P
Hercanic

Postby Hercanic » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:36 am

Dear Poiuy Qwert:
I was just reading your post, and spontaneously thought of a solution to a balance problem I've been wrestling, the solution of which is only possible with your program. Once again, thank you for making it! =o)
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:42 am

I'm just happy it can be put to use. I'm thinking of adding more functionality, as in being able to retrieve location settings, and supporting vanilla along with broodwar (Heinerman found something that might make this totally useless outside of broodwar, so i gotta check it out and add support if its true). Thanks!
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:22 am

Ok well I finally get a chance to look at this again (sorry it was so long). I still do not get any crashes using MPQDraft and LocUnlock. I think there should be no way LocUnlock is making MPQDraft crash, maybe you are experiencing a crash unrelated to LocUnlock (MPQDraft likes to crash when I change the input/output paths and do other things). Also so far all my tests have shown that LocUnlock works fine, except the Giving of units in your example isn't working. If you SetResources(Player 1, Set To, 1000, Ore and Gas) right after the GiveUnitstoPlayer, you'll see the trigger does fire (meaning the Anywhere location is correctly set up to detect the medic), just the SCV's arn't being given. I don't know whats going on there, but its not LocUnlocks fault. Right now all i can think of is either PyTRG is compiling the GiveUnitstoPlayer trigger incorrect (the trigger works fine in staredit though, so i believe this is not the case), or there may be another melee based restriction on giving units.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:47 am

Return to “StarCraft Modding”