PyMS v1.2.1

Help - Resources - Discussion
a_of_s_t
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby a_of_s_t » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:22 pm

[quote name='poiuy_qwert' post='4703' date='Jul 20 2008, 08:58 AM']I think i'm going to include a "Set PyMS program as default editor" option for Windows users (maybe mac users too if I find out how to do it). I just testing it on PyAI and it works nice, though now i'll need to get better icons now rather then later :P[/quote]
I demand variable use :P
poiuy_qwert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby poiuy_qwert » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:27 am

I decided to go with PyICE, and here is a screenshot:

Edit: Build in script editor:
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:27 am

Ok I released PyMS v0.1d containing many bug fixes and new features, the GUI for PyTRG, and the whole new PyICE.
matefkr

Postby matefkr » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:12 pm

very nice!

BTW, is there a feature (if not then could you add) to be able to insert hex (or decimal) numbers into iscripts, and-or aiscripts (so actuall numbers not code aliasses and all)?
matefkr

Postby matefkr » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Bug in PyDAT: the unit attack move ai displayed as die, but if i click on it, it will show the correct option for the unit. however, if i click on another unit, it will show the one which was on the previous unit. If here i click on that dropdownlist again, it will show the correct option again. so say a click on marine, it shows, it is die, then i click on the dropdownlist, it will show guard. after that it keep showing guard, till you click on the dropdownlist again.

i hope i wasn't confusing.
a_of_s_t

Postby a_of_s_t » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:08 am

PyGRP keeps giving me errors about improper arguement amounts?
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:50 am

[quote name='matefkr' post='4871' date='Aug 1 2008, 03:12 PM']BTW, is there a feature (if not then could you add) to be able to insert hex (or decimal) numbers into iscripts, and-or aiscripts (so actuall numbers not code aliasses and all)?[/quote]
I don't understand this, what do you mean?

[quote name='matefkr' post='4872' date='Aug 1 2008, 04:23 PM']Bug in PyDAT: the unit attack move ai displayed as die, but if i click on it, it will show the correct option for the unit. however, if i click on another unit, it will show the one which was on the previous unit. If here i click on that dropdownlist again, it will show the correct option again. so say a click on marine, it shows, it is die, then i click on the dropdownlist, it will show guard. after that it keep showing guard, till you click on the dropdownlist again.

i hope i wasn't confusing.[/quote]
I understood. Its a weird problem, there seems to be no reason for it happening... I'll keep at it.

[quote name='A_of_s_t' post='4879' date='Aug 1 2008, 11:08 PM']PyGRP keeps giving me errors about improper arguement amounts?[/quote]
Really? How are you running it?
matefkr

Postby matefkr » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:47 am

[quote name='poiuy_qwert' post='4881' date='Aug 2 2008, 05:50 AM'][quote name='matefkr' post='4871' date='Aug 1 2008, 03:12 PM']BTW, is there a feature (if not then could you add) to be able to insert hex (or decimal) numbers into iscripts, and-or aiscripts (so actuall numbers not code aliasses and all)?[/quote]
I don't understand this, what do you mean?

[/quote]

i mean that i want to write some iscript parts in hex (or decimal), with the usage of your editor (not using a hexeditor). so if i add some new opcode to iscript, i can implement it easily. also, if i insert labeals after those new opcodes, it should place the iscript offset of label correctly. for example, i have a new opcode 0x45, which jumps to a label if target is zerg, another if target is terran, another if target is protoss. so it should be implementable like this:

0x45 zergtarget terrantarget protosstarget
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:31 pm

matefkr

Postby matefkr » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm

k i see.

Return to “PyMS (poiuy_qwert's complete modding suite)”