arbiter placement ideas

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
EasyChat

Postby EasyChat » Sun May 20, 2007 7:35 pm

Can the ai use recall or stasis?? I have never seen it use recall. What triggers the ai to use it? Does anyone know?
Ahzz

Postby Ahzz » Sun May 20, 2007 7:46 pm

.... yes they use stasis... Just watch at the oldest racine AI, it's like mass stasis. Really annoying. They use it when they're in the attack group, and they use it if they got place guard, and defense use, and the tech done. for example when you attack a expansion they'll come and help with arbiter usually and stasis your stuff.
EasyChat

Postby EasyChat » Sun May 20, 2007 7:47 pm

Yes, i have seen stassis many times, but never recall (or haven't noticed yet) XD.
Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Sun May 20, 2007 10:44 pm

I'm fairly sure the computer does not use recall or consume.
Ahzz

Postby Ahzz » Mon May 21, 2007 5:45 am

the computer hardly uses ensnare because after it gets broodlings it stops. if it doesn't get that upgrade, it uses broodlings though.
The computer uses recall too, but if it has stasis it mostly uses that tho.

Computer wont use consume, even when researches. nor will it use nydus canals, even if built.
Scourge_Splitter

Postby Scourge_Splitter » Wed May 23, 2007 4:36 am

I have to say, I've seen arbiters do stasis quite a lot of times (and they are also smart enough to call in troops for finishing off the units caught in a stasis (damn pretty smart wheh :D )
but recall... nahnever seen them do this.

But is this true that when a "train # arbiter" when preceded with "plce_guard arbiter 0" will make arbiters work fine? i.e. also attack with regular weapon?
if so, doe this also work for observers when given a weapon?
if this is true this way I can get my Talon even stronger :D
Ahzz

Postby Ahzz » Wed May 23, 2007 5:17 am

yes if there's place_guard arbiter 0 before using train arbiter then it will work just fine. After that you can use them as infantry.

hmm you can use "attack_add x observer" sure, so if you give them weapon then fine. you dont need to place guard observers tho

Return to “StarCraft Modding”