BWAI.com ModBash Partay!

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Zelduck

BWAI.com ModBash Partay!

Postby Zelduck » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:50 am

ITS PARTAY TIME!
Want to test your latest mod or just join some casual games? Want to join up with partners against the AI, play teams vs. teams. or even some 1v1 practice? Our skills here range from beyond godlike to hyrdasnacks, so no matter how bad (or freakishly good) you are at playing starcraft, we want YOU to be a part of the ModBash Partay!

When and Where:
Typically in the evenings after 8pm (Pacific Standard Time) on
SFRealm hosted by the gracious ShadowFlare or Bnet USWest Channel BWAI.

Past AIBash Partays
A mix of AccelT, UnleadedP, and MykZ
niggahzinlowridahz t, extreme p, highly power mutants z.
Unleaded AI v3.07
Entropy's Edge
Lunacy Unbound and ORAI
Inordinate Celerity and GundamCentury AI .. wut?
Unleaded AI v3.07
In The Admiral's Service
AdAstrasAI Betav1.0 fleetmod bashin
ARAI v3.1 Megabash
Temptation
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:57 am

I would like to play some games, though whoever im playing with will have to be quiet about my rustiness (I haven't played melee in over a year :S).
ashara

Postby ashara » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:53 pm

I never played on bnet except one game 8 years ago :)
I made a few games with friends using Hamachi recently, but my home connection has some problems.

But I will be glad to try some matches with your AI's.
EasyChat

Postby EasyChat » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:54 pm

I would like to play but the problem is my internet connection where i have moved too is extremely bas (wireless keep disconnecting), In a few weeks i get a new router as the old one is buggy and hopefully the issue will be resolved.

KASAR DE TEMPLARI!
Zelduck

Postby Zelduck » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:47 pm

[quote name='bajadulce' post='3055' date='Mar 7 2008, 08:51 AM']1v1 PvP is still KING and is PURE Starcraft and beating someone better than you is just soooooooo sweeeeeeeet! Compstomps tho are a fun way for casual gamers such as myself to be able to play alongside really good players. Lets face it playing 1v1 or other games vs someone way more skilled or less skilled for that matter can get a bit frustrating.[/quote]
Haha too true. I still remember beating this korean guy in a straight up pvp on blitz x a while back. He tried to go for a two gate goon fast reaver tech while I went I think 3 gate goon into 4 gate goons and I got a timing push with mass goons just before his reaver got up. The 2 gates just weren't enough, and I remember thinking "Don't underestimate the noob!" xD 'Course pvp is my only decent mu since its the only race I understand rly, but w/e.

Compstomps are only fun vs. OUR AI'S of course! :)
Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:04 am

SF Realm is a great place. I do a lot of my testing there. ;) Maybe I'll see you there.

Most common:
Heinermann@USEast

Less common:
Heinermann@Shadowflare
Heinermann@TheAbyss

Least common:
Heinermann@USWest
Heinermann@Europe
Symmetry

Postby Symmetry » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:09 am

I'm there! :P
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Guess I'll be needing to upgrade from 1.10 ;)
Dutycallshoney

Postby Dutycallshoney » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:27 am

Hey guys, I just dled the Gold Package which included Entropy 2 and Racine's Rebels Final. Currently, I only play with another buddy of mine and I was how can I find other people who are playing the same AI version that we are on? We play more Racine's Rebels Final on Fastest Maps. If you anyone plays this version often on bnet add us both we are looking for more people to play with.

Usernames: Red-Agent23 (me)
Cruelity00 (Friend)

Return to “StarCraft Modding”