PyGrp

Help - Resources - Discussion
AngelSpirit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby AngelSpirit » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:29 pm

poiuy_qwert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby poiuy_qwert » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm

There is currently no way to fix the bug in the EXE version, your only options are to either:
1) switch to the source version and I could give instructions on fixing it (on Windows this is quite easy, and I recommend it since its also usually very easy for me to tell you how to fix any bugs you might stumble upon).
2) wait for an update to the EXE version

Currently I don't know when the next version of the EXE's will come out since a lot of stuff is happening IRL and my lack of easily accessible Windows machine. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hydrolisk

Postby Hydrolisk » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Thank you for your time.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:30 am

Hydrolisk

Postby Hydrolisk » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:51 am

It works now! Thank you very much.
Thank you for your time.
Heinermann

Re: PyGrp

Postby Heinermann » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Applied the saving/isstr fix.
Applied the "invalid GRP"/ignore extra bytes fix.
Fixed the show preview error.
Fixed additional errors when no frames are selected.

Return to “PyMS (poiuy_qwert's complete modding suite)”