Plugin Examples

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pastelmind
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Plugin Examples

Postby pastelmind » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:42 am

pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:12 am

New Plugin Example:
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:30 am

New Plugin Example:
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:32 am

New Plugin Example (code snippets, really) :
TassadarZeratul

Postby TassadarZeratul » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Arcanes_Lutarez

Postby Arcanes_Lutarez » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:42 pm

hello, i need help, i need create a plugin for a build with psi like the pylon, when i create a building with psi in datedit, in the moment that the build die, the psi don't disappear
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:16 am

[quote name='Arcanes_Lutarez' date='20 November 2012 - 07:42 AM' timestamp='1353364937' post='11242']
hello, i need help, i need create a plugin for a build with psi like the pylon, when i create a building with psi in datedit, in the moment that the build die, the psi don't disappear
[/quote]

Download the attachment in this post:

Now add #include "psifield.h" in game.h.
All you need to do is modify UnitCanMakePsiField() and UnitNeedsPsiFieldDestructor() to change the unit ID to the one of your choice. You also need to add the following code to qdp.cpp, inside the InitializePlugin() function:

[php]
JmpCallPatch(PsiProviderCheck1, PsiProviderCheck1_Inject);
JmpCallPatch(PsiProviderCheck2, PsiProviderCheck2_Inject);
JmpCallPatch(PsiProviderCheck3, PsiProviderCheck3_Inject);
JmpCallPatch(PsiProviderCheck4, PsiProviderCheck4_Inject);
JmpCallPatch(PsiProviderCheck5, PsiProviderCheck5_Inject);
[/php]

Since you're not making a warp prism, there should be no need to do anything else apart from this.
Arcanes_Lutarez

Postby Arcanes_Lutarez » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:00 pm

i test the code, but when the shuttle have the psi aura, how i can turn off the aura like warp prism?

Return to “StarCraft Modding”