FireGraft 1.16.1 (primarily exe edit discussion)

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
pastelmind
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby pastelmind » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:52 am

Taranok
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Taranok » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 am

The AI ones are pretty cool.

Is it possible to add more high priority targets (for spells like Spawn Broodling)?
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 am

Adding a specific unit -- well, not really. It's possible, but I imagine the necessary changes would be way too specialized to add into FireGraft as a general-purpose EXE edit.

BTW, "high-priority" does not mean that the AI will always target a specific unit, nor that the AI will prefer one unit over the other. It just means that the AI will Spawn Broodlings on some units that don't pass the current HP check (Medics and Siege Tanks).

P. S. And the edit I mentioned about spawning broodlings on Heroes? Yeah, I forgot to add that one. Please wait for the next update!
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Under Maelstrom AI Blacklist there are no Terran Units?
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:42 am

pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:09 am

Hydrolisk

Postby Hydrolisk » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:30 am

Is anyone getting Windows error messages along the lines of this http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images ... 4-orig.jpg ?

I don't know if it has something to do with FireGraft or the plugins I am using (ThunderGraft, ShadowFlare's Playlist Plugin, and GPTP), but I get this error whenever I try to run my mod's EXE saved through FireGraft while the EXE is anywhere but the directory where I originally saved it to.
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm

@Hydrolisk: I've never seen such error messages. If the error happens when you move your EXE to some other folder, perhaps it might be something related to admininistrator privileges. If you're under Windows 8 or Vista, try running the mod with admin rights.
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:51 pm

pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 am

Return to “StarCraft Modding”