FireGraft 1.16.1 (primarily exe edit discussion)

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
matefkr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby matefkr » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:40 pm

What do u mean by that?

I made a few exe modifications so that allies can cooperate more (without extending the executable file, so i guess they can be firegraft exe mods that way). i gonna convert them later. files in attach.

EDIT: apparently there is a problem with upgrading buildings. upgrade stops inevitably. There was shield battery problem when recharged but its fixed. i cant upload files btw.
pastelmind
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby pastelmind » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 am

@DiscipleOfAdun: Would the attached file suffice? Personally, I think EXE edit links (Prev/Next) would be better off grouped together in the XML, and something really needs to be done about the whole jump tables thing.
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Edit: File became outdated and subsequently removed.

Hello folks. I just broke my promise not to work on FireGraft anymore. :P

Bug Fixes:
* Defensive Matrix damage amount: Should work properly now(shows 64000, which is 250 damage * 256).
* Maximum larva count: Sorry about that. Things like this happen when you convert offsets via binary text comparisons.
* No unit is allowed to have more than 255 max energy. In one of the previous versions I changed existing edits to allow more than 255 max energy, only to find that SC rolls over 255 energy to 0. Whoops!
* Doubling weapon damage displayed for Firebats/Zealots: The doubling should properly affect bonus damage.

New EXE Edits:
* Allow buildings to recharge shields (minus the construction-halting bug!)
* Allow Lurkers to damage friendly units (unaffected by weapons.dat)
* Allow Lurkers to damage themselves.

Note: I split the damage display edits to a separate tree. So if you want to update your mod to accompany this version of FireGraft, you will probably have to rebuild the EXE from scratch, including all the button set edits/tech tree changes/spell requirements. Big ouch. You can reuse everything else (DAT/BIN/GRP/WAV/TBL/whatever files) though.
DiscipleOfAdun

Postby DiscipleOfAdun » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 pm

RavenWolf

Postby RavenWolf » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Its good that people still working on this!
may be someone can have the answers to thing that im trying to figure out:

Why is not possible to moddify carrier upgrade capassity?
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:51 pm

DiscipleOfAdun

Postby DiscipleOfAdun » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 pm

RavenWolf

Postby RavenWolf » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 pm

pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 pm

pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Tue May 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Return to “StarCraft Modding”