SC Revolution mod on 1.16.1

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Hercanic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hercanic » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Thank you very much! Your information has definitely helped me.

Hm, I wonder what happens if you were to swap the Marine to a Goliath if he'd gain a turret or not. Or if you swap a unit that already has a turret into another turret unit (Goliath to Siege Tank) whether the turret changes at all.
RavenWolf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby RavenWolf » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:44 pm

I think that a Marine goliath switch may cause a crash. The other case may work, and i think you can also change only the turret for a unit. but never tested it. so im not sure.
Need to star working again with gptp some day.
ranmakun

Postby ranmakun » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi RavenWolf, i like your mod, is very fun!, but the civil terran and the infested terran have been sacrificed...in your new update add them please..:(
ranmakun

Postby ranmakun » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Hi RavenWolf, a little help please, how as you did the overload of the dragoon ?? please can you explain?, the gptp is update to sc 1.16, and the firegraft too, but i dont how to do the plugin.., i have vc++ 2008 express edition, only need how to change the unit id of the dragoon and replace to the other id, i think,..that file i have to change?? units.h ... structures.h .. ?? help me pleasee :(
TassadarZeratul

Postby TassadarZeratul » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:28 pm

RavenWolf

Postby RavenWolf » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Like TZ said, most of the code is writen in the nextFrame() function in the game.h file.
Check here http://www.modcrafters.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17 for the plugins guides and the examples to star working with the tool.
ranmakun

Postby ranmakun » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:44 pm

oh thanks for the answers.. but its hard to me...help me with a example similarity that overload pleasee, i like this power..!! help me RavenWolf :)
RavenWolf

Postby RavenWolf » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:34 am

ranmakun

Postby ranmakun » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks a lot RavenWolf!! ..but i'm not sure this well done, please see it. The rest i leave it like this?.. thanks in advance for the answers :D

PD: how add the disable flag, after which lines?
[attachment=3004:001.JPG]
RavenWolf

Postby RavenWolf » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:09 am

Return to “StarCraft Modding”