PyGrp

Help - Resources - Discussion
ShadowFlare
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ShadowFlare » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:51 am

poiuy_qwert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 pm

ShadowFlare

Postby ShadowFlare » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 pm

[quote name='poiuy_qwert' post='8062' date='Nov 8 2009, 09:13 AM']Edit: Well a quick look online seems to say the .act format is the same as a SC PAL so it should open them. Baja, can you send me one of your .act palettes so I can look at it?[/quote]
As mentioned in my post, .act uses 3 bytes per RGB value, where the SC palettes use 4 bytes per RGB value.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:34 am

[quote name='ShadowFlare' post='8070' date='Nov 8 2009, 05:56 PM'][quote name='poiuy_qwert' post='8062' date='Nov 8 2009, 09:13 AM']Edit: Well a quick look online seems to say the .act format is the same as a SC PAL so it should open them. Baja, can you send me one of your .act palettes so I can look at it?[/quote]
As mentioned in my post, .act uses 3 bytes per RGB value, where the SC palettes use 4 bytes per RGB value.[/quote]
The SC .pal files use 3 bytes per RGB value, its the SC .wpe palettes that use 4 bytes per RGB. Either way, PyMS supports both as stated before, so I'll have to see whats up.

[quote name='bajadulce' post='8073' date='Nov 8 2009, 08:15 PM']@modifying Pygrp.pyw:
Couldn't find it. I only have the GUI version so that explains why I don't see any .pyw files?[/quote]
You mean the EXE version? Then yes thats why.

Edit: baja, it seems both the palettes you supplied work for me, the .act format is supported. Are you sure you put them in the right place, maybe you have a duplicate PyMS folder? Or maybe check PyMS/Libs/stdeo.txt for errors.
ShadowFlare

Postby ShadowFlare » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:19 am

[quote name='poiuy_qwert' post='8076' date='Nov 8 2009, 10:34 PM']The SC .pal files use 3 bytes per RGB value, its the SC .wpe palettes that use 4 bytes per RGB. Either way, PyMS supports both as stated before, so I'll have to see whats up.[/quote]
I don't recall SC ever having any .pal files whatsoever.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:34 pm

I believe they are in the MPQ but never used, can't check atm though. It's either that or PalEditII called them SC .pal files so I just used the same name for the format.

Return to “PyMS (poiuy_qwert's complete modding suite)”