PyCrashes - Vista

Help - Resources - Discussion
Hydrolisk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hydrolisk » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Thank you for your time.
poiuy_qwert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby poiuy_qwert » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:27 pm

The about button always works for me? You must have copied that error wrong because its got none of the info i actually need. Are you sure thats all there was for the error?

If PyICE is crashing with no error printed then i'm pretty sure its a crash in Tkinter. How often do you experience the crash?
Hydrolisk

Postby Hydrolisk » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Thank you for your time.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Hydrolisk

Postby Hydrolisk » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Thank you for your time.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:45 pm

The site changes all the tab's to spaces :( Replace each set of 4 spaces with 1 tab. If that doesn't fix it, what steps do you take to open the program and to open/save file?
Hydrolisk

Postby Hydrolisk » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Thank you for your time.
Hydrolisk

Postby Hydrolisk » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:56 am

*Tries to get attention through double-posting.*

So yeah, "self.id = -1" instead of "self.id = 0" is the best option as of yet.

poiuy_qwert (I just realized - your username - the keyboard... ooooh), do you have any ideas for an auto-refresh of sorts? I mean, at this point with -1, it doesn't seem to matter, but what have you got up your sleeve in the next version?
Thank you for your time.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:56 am

Hydrolisk

Postby Hydrolisk » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:35 am

I'll have to test later, perhaps in an hour. I'll report back ASAP though.

-

I've tested it.

Report:
With "self.id = 0", the currently highlighted unit takes on ID0's stats until rehighlighted. Without it, PyDAT runs perfectly and requires no extra clicking or otherwise (no side-effects have been observed while using no "self.id = 0").
Thank you for your time.

Return to “PyMS (poiuy_qwert's complete modding suite)”