PyMS v1.2.1

Help - Resources - Discussion
poiuy_qwert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby poiuy_qwert » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:17 pm

a_of_s_t
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby a_of_s_t » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:23 pm

poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:14 pm

a_of_s_t

Postby a_of_s_t » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:49 pm

I think the way you propose it is perfectly fine with me. I just wanted to have variable use :P
BroodKiller

Postby BroodKiller » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:31 pm

[quote name='poiuy_qwert' post='4682' date='Jul 18 2008, 10:14 AM']Now an update on PyIScript (got any ideas for a better name?)[/quote]
Why not just PyScript? Alternatively, PyIsc or PyACE (animation code editor)?

Oh, and great work on that modding suite :)
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:26 pm

Yeah I was thinking of PyScript but I was also thinking the other programs names are easier to tell what file you are editing so I thought PyIScript. Two people now have suggested PyScript so I might go with that. I could also use PyICE (even though its more like IceCC then ICE, its meant to just stand for IScript Code Editor).

Thanks Broodkiller :)
a_of_s_t

Postby a_of_s_t » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:57 pm

So, I'm using PyAI and guess what? Its freaking awesome, duh. However, for some ODD reason, it gives me an error when I try to view a custom script in your aiscript editor. I'll get the error later, but it says something about "out of bounds."

Info about the aiscript it using about... 5 debug commands, the comp_rescue() command, and a stop() command at the end (instead of my usual "kill()" command, and the one script I'm trying to view is about 10 kb.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:17 am

Ok. Yeah i'll need the error and the script in question if possible.
a_of_s_t

Postby a_of_s_t » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:47 am

[quote name='poiuy_qwert' post='4699' date='Jul 19 2008, 04:17 PM']Ok. Yeah i'll need the error and the script in question if possible.[/quote]
It works now... I guess it was just that one time. Strange.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:58 pm

I think i'm going to include a "Set PyMS program as default editor" option for Windows users (maybe mac users too if I find out how to do it). I just testing it on PyAI and it works nice, though now i'll need to get better icons now rather then later :P

Return to “PyMS (poiuy_qwert's complete modding suite)”