PyMS v1.2.1

Help - Resources - Discussion
a_of_s_t
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby a_of_s_t » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:16 am

Everything I do with pyGRP causes improper arguement amounts. I'll get the exact error message later >.>
poiuy_qwert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:19 am

Like when you start it up? When you open a GRP? When you import a frame?
a_of_s_t

Postby a_of_s_t » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:58 pm

When I open a GRP, try to create a new one, or when I import a frame.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Very odd. Can i get the full error report?

Next release will have a FNT editor (unencrypted fonts only). Currently opening and saving are done, and here is an example font8.fnt export:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Edit: Ok here is what PyFNT looks like currently. For now the plan is to only let you preview characters, and export to/import from bmp's to edit the font. Later there may be the possibility of have basic MSPaint like editing features, but they would be very basic so I dont really see the point. Anyway here you go:

poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Alright I have released PyMS v0.1e containing fixes, features, and the all new PyFNT.
BroodKiller

Postby BroodKiller » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 pm

There is a typo in the last flag in PyDAT->Units->Advanced editor. Says "Uknown" instead of "Unknown". Great to see this project going so well, have you considered moving to a more native-looking widget toolkit, like for example wxPython or something?
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 pm

Oops there were a couple of those :S Thanks for the support!
No there are no plans to change it, I don't really know how to use the other toolkits, and it will probably be a shitload of work changing to another one.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:39 am

poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:33 am

I just uploaded a new release of PyMS, containing many fixes and new features. I highly recommend upgrading.

Return to “PyMS (poiuy_qwert's complete modding suite)”