Help - Resources - Discussion
Archon_Wing

Postby Archon_Wing » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:42 am

Thanks! ;)
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:10 pm

I knew you would like that baja :P

Here is just a sneak peak at the next program that will make its way into PyMS:

Its still missing stuff but it will have all the features of WinMPQ except for file drag and drop support (I really wish i could have it since it makes things that much easier, but there is just no way to do it). And yes the list does look kinda funny, the reason is there is no native list like what WinMPQ uses in the GUI toolkit I use, so i had to make it myself with limited control.

Comments? Ideas?

More:
This is the PyICE find window for searching the various lists. Its not only a sweet feature, it is also my test for the tree view (since i had to make it myself out of a text box and some images), which will also make its way into PyDAT for the units list.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:07 am

Well there havn't been any new bugs/ideas for a while, so I will be releasing the next version REAL soon, most likely when I finish the first version of PyMPQ. On that note, here are updated screenshots of PyMPQ:
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:39 am

Ok I've released PyMS v1.2.1, and the important features of the release are:
- Added PyMPQ
- Added a find window in PyICE
- Fixed many bugs
- Made PyTRG's loading faster as well as added RawCond and RawAct for easy raw condition and action creation
Zelduck

Postby Zelduck » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 am

Man, you've done so much more work on this stuff! It's amazing how many different tools you've made now!
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:55 am

Heya, everyone. Not sure this is the right place to post, but I have problems using PyLO.

When I attempt to open a .LO* file, the program displays an error message which looks like this:

Code: Select all

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:Python26liblib-tkTkinter.py", line 1410, in __call__
   return self.func(*args)
  File "D:PyMSPyLO.pyw", line 868, in open
   self.updatescroll()
  File "D:PyMSPyLO.pyw", line 676, in updatescroll
   frames = float(self.overlaygrp.frames-1)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'frames'

Also, I can't give the program paths to StarDat.mpq and BrooDat.mpq. I can click the "+" button in the MPQ settings dialog, but after navigating to the StarCraft folder and selecting the MPQ files (and clicking Open), the MPQ file list remains blank.

I'm using Windows 7 and have tried both the EXE version and the Python script version of PyLO 1.6 without success. Please help!

Edit: The command line decompile functionality is working fine. I haven't tested compiling via command line, though. Also, I really miss the graphical preview feature!
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Hmmm, very odd. I can't fully test and figure these problems out until I get home and on my windows PC, but it sounds like there is some problem with SFmpq. Can you open PyMPQ? If so what happens when you open a MPQ with it?
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 am

PyMPQ loads my StarDat.mpq and BrooDat.mpq files fine enough. (Haven't tried adding/removing files)

Also, PyLO seems to be behaving a little different on my home computer, since it now does:

1) I open the "Manage MPQ Settings" dialog.
2) I add *.MPQ files, which ARE added to the list displayed.
3) I click OK. The dialog closes without any error messages.
3) I open the "Manage MPQ Settings" dialog again. The list is blank again.

At this point, attempting to open a .LOA file fails with the same error message as above.

Hope this helps.
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:45 am

Cure found for PyLO problems! Apparently, the InstallPath key in HKLMSOFTWAREBlizzard Entertainmentstarcraft was corrupted. I fixed the path to StarCraft.exe and it now works fine.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Ah I see. I guess i'll have to put better checking on that, thanks for the info!

Return to “PyMS (poiuy_qwert's complete modding suite)”