It will still use Python 2.5.
Update here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/733696/PyMS.7z
Code: Select all
- set_randomseed now takes a dword parameter instead of two word parameters
- Fixed a bug where unchecking a checkbox in the Units tab did not save correctly.
- Labelled several unknowns.
- Fixed a misinterpretation of the unknown in techdata.
- Added AI Actions flags.
- Removed unused availability flags.
- Fixed an error that prevented saving.
- Fixed an error that prevented loading some graphics.
- Fixed an error involving some actions when "Show Preview" was unchecked.
- Fixed several errors for when the user deselects all entries.
- Fixed an bug on first run where the font paths were incorrect.
Edit: Python 2.5 or later and PIL are both required dependencies for running these source files.