TaranokAI v1.71 (P) Updated: 1/6/13

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
JH24
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby JH24 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:36 am

No problem. Glad we could all help.

Good Luck with your AI, really looking forward to the next version. In the meantime. I'll try to play against your AI 1vs2. ;)
Taranok
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Taranok » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Comments:

defintely can't get it done by today or friday. Having some issues with the AI doing a lot of stalling with the attack_add command...

sometimes with attack_add i cant even get any units to train....
JH24

Postby JH24 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:41 am

I'm sorry to hear that, but I do remember having similar problems myself in the past. If possible, could you post the attack loop you currently have?
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 am

[quote name='JH24' date='24 February 2012 - 03:41 AM' timestamp='1330076464' post='10770']I'm sorry to hear that, but I do remember having similar problems myself in the past. If possible, could you post the attack loop you currently have?[/quote]
I will just post script. One has the debug version and one is normal. train blocks are dragoon, zealot, and dragoon2, etc.

I tried your loops but they stalled for about 4 minutes, so I wrote some new ones. However they still stall for about 1 minute or so..
Skips follow up attack?????????????
Also it screws up later attacks and does really odd stuff... I haven't done a lot of bug testing yet due to lack of time.

[attachment=3012:TaranokAI P v1.11c debug.txt]
[attachment=3013:TaranokAI P v1.11c.txt]
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:19 am

v1.12 is up!!

1.12 has some significant changes. The 2nd attack now comes about 80 seconds earlier. Also, gateways are added to expansions. Fixed some stalling because of upgrades.
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 am

v1.13b up!

I took 1.13 down because I thought something went wrong.. but it was really nothing. v1.13b should have slightly better timings and stuff like that.
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:42 pm

v1.14 up!

Found out a crash, and fixed. Now gets dark archons (at least should) when it detects science facility or defiler mound.

I found this out earlier, but for some reason its 3rd attack it doesn't wait for zealots to build. Weird.

This scripts is written for PvZ, but can I ask how it is against Terran? It's Terran AI's are not very good vs P, so they're not very helpful. I know for one thing that I need to get the observers up faster.
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:11 am

Current updates and info!

I haven't been updated a lot recently because I have been recording a TON of replays for BWAIWarV. However, I have made good improvements to my AI, and I might have time to release a new version soon.
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:15 am

v1.2 is up!

I think the main change is that I got attack_do() and stuff to work, so no more send_suicides.

This AI just feels so much more solid now. /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> It beat 2 Racine Zergs!

I'm really curious about how it is versus Terran. vs AI it does fine, but vs Human I wouldn't know much.
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:54 pm

v1.21

Removed 3rd attack, because it didn't function well at all. Now adds one more gate.

Still having some trouble with probe production. Removing loops didn't help.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”