How do I fix my building placement graphic?

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Myk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How do I fix my building placement graphic?

Postby Myk » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:46 am

I edited Units.dat so that my Photon Cannon has a Placement Box that is now twice as big as it was (128x128), but now the graphic isn't centered in-game. Is there anything I can tweak to scoot it back to where I want it?
Myk

Postby Myk » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:16 am

[quote name='bajadulce' date='15 January 2012 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1326616473' post='10610']
Been awhile, but check all the tabs in datedit associated with the unit. Wasn't there an x-y coordinate adjustment somewhere?

If not, you could alter the graphic via iscript.bin Or adjust the physical .grp (decompile - adjust - recompile etc)
[/quote]

There's no easy way to do this. It seems like it has something to do with the graphic itself. Sigh... I hate doing graphics stuff. :)

Return to “StarCraft Modding”