Unknowns

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pandut
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unknowns

Postby pandut » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 pm

How does one delete Unknowns in mods that refuse to be delete? For some strange reason, there is an unknown in one of my mods that renders the exe an obese 186 MB when it should be about 186 KB. For some reason, I cannot delete it. I mean, I can delete it but once I re-open my mod the unknown is still there.
Myk

Postby Myk » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:01 am

That seems really, really weird.

Can you extract everything but the unknown and dump it all into a new exe?
pandut

Postby pandut » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:06 am

[quote name='Myk' post='10000' date='Jan 23 2011, 05:01 PM']That seems really, really weird.

Can you extract everything but the unknown and dump it all into a new exe?[/quote]
Already tried that. This particular mod uses a lot of Firegraft edits so I'd have to compile it with the exe with the Unknown and it spreads to the new exe. I'd have to redo all of the FG changes I made, and to be honest I really don't want to do that.
pandut

Postby pandut » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:58 am

[quote name='bajadulce' post='10003' date='Jan 24 2011, 10:52 AM']Try not to delete listfiles!

Extract the ".fgp" file from the mod with winmpq. Create a new blank firegraft mod using the same name and then reinsert your saved .fgp file. All of your button grafting + requirements etc will be transferred. Exe edits however will have to be reworked. So you might want to jot those down on separate notes.[/quote]
Yeah I think that did it. Though instead of reworking the exe edits I just imported all of the data from a copy. There are no unknowns and it's running perfectly fine so I didn't forget anything :P.

Once again, thank you. That unknown was trolling me so hardcore.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”