Gundam Century updated for 1.16.1

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Undermind3k
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Undermind3k » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:55 pm

I just played this for the first time and it was totally worth the download. I will probably play again someday. Thanks for sharing.

I am very interested in old mods you can play against computers like this but wish there was a database to download more. Didn't there used to be one here?
Derqua
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Derqua » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:45 am

It was great when we played this for a mod night.
Al I can say is beware the tanks.
Excalibur

Postby Excalibur » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:36 am

An old favorite of mine. The GRP work here was excellent.
yggdrasil

Postby yggdrasil » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:25 am

yes! Anybody have any decent replay of themselves beating the cpu?

Aslo, Racine AI tends to make a lot of mech which might not be all that challengeing. Tanks were pretty weak in this mod iirc?
Derqua

Postby Derqua » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:02 am

I guess but they do attack air and the AI we played against loved it's tanks.
gnaix

Postby gnaix » Sun May 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Thanks, this is awesome!
Halachee

Postby Halachee » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:54 am

This is great to be able to play again, but I am experiencing a lot of crashes? Was this mod always this unstable? Also, I can't seem to open the iscript.bin with anything? I wanted to check something out.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”