PEAI Latest News and Updates

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
yggdrasil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby yggdrasil » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:02 am

Derqua
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Derqua » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:36 am

Looking great baja, cant wait for that "more to come", maybe you'll get some of the campaign redone, if you haven't lost all hope.
yggdrasil

Postby yggdrasil » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:52 pm

yggdrasil

Postby yggdrasil » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:02 am

I agree thats computer should have chance to make final say even if it is cheating. :D I like the fact that it only happens half the time. I also would want to see the computer build first more then 50%.

Just thought of something and time seduce? what can computer do anything about that?
Hercanic

Postby Hercanic » Sat May 07, 2011 11:36 am

I really love what you've done and continue to do with the menus, putting forth a lot of effort toward making your mod user-friendly and very professional!

Return to “StarCraft Modding”