PEAI Latest News and Updates

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
yggdrasil

Postby yggdrasil » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:02 am

I'm back. long time no post but i do lurker. :lol: Good to see you still working on this i have Beta1.1 and would like to play the new updated version. I can't keep up with all of your changes but the eratums race looks epic. Got any plans to make for SC2? :D

bajadulce wrote:A new trigger system replaces all the waits with deathcounts instead

Trigger("All players"){
Conditions:
Deaths("Current Player", "Mineral Field (Type 3)", At most, 0);
Accumulate("Current Player", At most, 0, ore and gas);

Actions:
Wait(500);
Kill Unit("Current Player", "Terran Science Facility");
Set Resources("Current Player", Set To, 2000, ore);
Set Resources("Current Player", Set To, 1000, gas);
Set Deaths("Current Player", "Mineral Field (Type 2)", Set To, 1);
Set Deaths("Current Player", "Mineral Field (Type 3)", Set To, 1);
Comment("Initiate resources and remove restrictions Player has selected a race and is human");
}

It looks like you missed one?

any chance to post your iscript somewhere? i am very interstesd seeing how some work.
Derqua

Postby Derqua » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:36 am

Looking great baja, cant wait for that "more to come", maybe you'll get some of the campaign redone, if you haven't lost all hope.
yggdrasil

Postby yggdrasil » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Gogogogo! Are you the last active SC1 modder on the planet? :lol:

- 50% chance the computer will initiate an independent trans victory.
- 50% chance the computer will initiate a counter trans victory in response to a player
note only one or none of the above scenarios will happen.

Not sure I understand. Does this mean if you are guaranteed the AI can't respond to your own path if it went first? I'll just wait for the computer to make his before making my own path. What happens when there is more than 1 player vs the computer like 3v1? Does the computer only gets one chance and the players get 3? The computer should always have a chance to have the final say! :D

Will send the new updated files to my testers here soon.

Yes plz. :o
yggdrasil

Postby yggdrasil » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:02 am

I agree thats computer should have chance to make final say even if it is cheating. :D I like the fact that it only happens half the time. I also would want to see the computer build first more then 50%.

Just thought of something and time seduce? what can computer do anything about that?
Hercanic

Postby Hercanic » Sat May 07, 2011 11:36 am

I really love what you've done and continue to do with the menus, putting forth a lot of effort toward making your mod user-friendly and very professional!

Return to “StarCraft Modding”