sprite limit expander

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vash
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

sprite limit expander

Postby Vash » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:20 am

Hello
I need help with modding, where can I download a sprite limit expander for SC1.15.1? how does it work? how does DiscipleOf Adun make it?

PS: sorry my english
TassadarZeratul

Postby TassadarZeratul » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 am

There is no such thing for 1.15.1. The only limit expanders I know of are for 1.10 (?) and are unstable. They are very complicated. If you really need one (which I doubt you do), talk to poiuy_qwert. (DoA has gone more-or-less AWOL.)
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:57 pm

The iscript expander was not finished (though was quite close, it just had this very weird bug), and the sprite limit expander was an extremely complicated hackjob DoA put together over the course of a very long time. But if p_q was to make a new one, and we discovered that it fixed all of the issues I had been having... Well. There's no telling what just might happen.

There was an expander for a version other than 1.10 but I am unsure which one and how effective it was in comparison to the new 1.10 version.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”