BWAI Launcher Support/Bug Report

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
poiuy_qwert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby poiuy_qwert » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Well I've been holding off on replying since I knew this would be a quick project. So here you are:

Download: Out of date.

It is Window's only currently, though it is almost 99.99% mac compatible and will probably have a Mac version released later. It comes with the default (T/P/Z)MC(x/u) scripts only, but just add your files under their race inside the Scripts folder. So give comments and feedback, i'll be happy to update it should bugs/ideas arise. Have fun!
Myk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Myk » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:32 pm

poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:31 am

Ah that was my bad trying to cut down files to make the DL smaller. For now to fix it go into BWAILauncherLibsMPQ and you'll need to create a new folder name "scripts" (without quotes) and add a bwscript.bin there. There also seems to be another problem loading the unitdef.txt with relative paths. If you are getting an error after fixing the first problem, you'll have to go into Libssettings.txt, and replace the path for unitdef.txt to the full path everytime before you open the program (tedious but its just a quick fix till next version). Both these problems are fixed for the next version.

About file names, I don't know if i'll make the program enforce a specific format, but I definitely think its a good idea to have a guide for the names.

Yeah the SEMPQ.exe was just the quickest thing I had access to. There is an option to choose which file to target as the SEMPQ, though I have not made a way to change settings without manually editing Libssettings.txt. I will definitely update the SEMPQ in a later version with the FG exe you uploaded.

Find a good default window size for me please. Resize your program to what you want, then open Libssettings.txt and tell me what the value of the 'window' setting is.

And yeah, I'll be adding an about dialog like PyMS for the next version.

Thanks for the replies!
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:50 am

poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:27 am

Return to “StarCraft Modding”