<MOD+AI> En_Taro_Protoss

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Count.Dracula
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Count.Dracula » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:58 pm

I used create_unit to make the AI more powerful and by the way more god-like;

Actually my laptop can't run IceCC/IceXP because I'm in 64-bit vista. And university makes my life busy. On the other hand, I will update my mod, since my original thought was making the Normal SC more challenging; but I don't think I will disturb the originally balanced system. I will probably make T/Z train heroes & rewrite their AI, too.

And thanks for your help and focus :)
Taranok
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Taranok » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:56 am

I think it would be good if hero units took body count, because you could train 1 million fenix and it doesnt apply to the count.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”