Myk's AI 3.5

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
JH24
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby JH24 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:44 am

I have here another replay. Oh man, I don't think the word "defeat" would justify what your AI did to me in this game. I had no chance.

As for the other replay, it must have been the map. It's something strange I don't understand either. My Rocky AI loves the map in the previous replay, but for example can't play even if its life depended on a map like "Luna Final". Apparently each AI feels more at home at one map and feels bad on another. Weird.

It was a great game, and I was really impressed by your AI's efficiency and quick attacks. I haven't rewatched the replay because I need to leave in a few minutes, but I was utterly annihilated in 12 minutes. Great job, Myk! :)

[attachment=1897:1b.rep]
Myk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Myk » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:14 pm

The maps I tend to test this one are Byzantium, Colosseum, Tau Cross and Python AI. So, it was tested around the more standard pro-maps. I simply forgot to test on those two.

In the 1a replay it looks like the Hydra Den forgets to be built and it locks up. I wonder if this is the bug that IskatuMesk experienced with some of his Zerg scripts.

In 1b it plays much more standard. Though, check out right before the top-most AI comes to destroy your base - it stops halfway and goes back to their base for a second. I have no idea what causes this but I'm tempted to leave it because it looks funny.

Your floating CC wouldn't have saved you too much longer. The Spire was just built - Scourge!
Archon_Wing

Postby Archon_Wing » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Here's a rep of 2 port wraith vs the AI. I think a separate thread training some hydras could be useful if a starport is detected. Also, it had some trouble rebuilding after the 1st attack.
Myk

Postby Myk » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:46 am

This is a tiny photoshop from my cheating AI I've titled High Powered Mutants. I doubt anyone would be interested in it, but I've got to say that this thing absolutely destroys my friend and I going 2v1 on FMP. :o

2 Port Wraith..... Hax. The first comp lost all of it's drones and locked up. I'll try to implement some sort of hydra trigger or something.
Myk

Postby Myk » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:37 am

Just because I wrote it in an hour doesn't mean it's sloppy. :P

I'll clean it up and arrange stuff to make more sense then release it for study/play or whatever.

I'd like that change to the deathmatch mode. It's a cool idea, but if you wanted to play a regular style game against those AI on FMP you were kind of out of luck.
wwhlj82

Postby wwhlj82 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:38 pm

I have download this AI ,
It is the best zerg AI I have seen,I like the non-cheating AI like this
I am a chinese , my English not good , I hope you can understand
I am staunch supporters of you !
sometimes the AI can't defend my protoss zealot rush,so I hope you can improve it.
I have some suggestion:
the ability of control army need improve , it doesn't kown block the sloping field
in the map . for example Luna.
the ability of determine how to develop by the opponent. for example if I (Protoss)built two BG
it can make 3-4 battery in time.

only individual opinion
Myk

Postby Myk » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:44 am

Hi

I don't have a real Vs. Protoss part added right now. I should have one ready for the next release. I'll make sure to include a part to help it against fast zeal rushes.

Right now AI scripting is limited to telling the computer what to build and when to built it. I can't do anything to really help the unit control at this time. :(

Thanks for your suggestions, they help quite a bit.
wwhlj82

Postby wwhlj82 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:24 pm

may you succeed!!
I expect it :)

Here are two reps,the players in the rep are both master,
contrast the two rep,you can kown the zerg is very caprice

I hope they can help. the version is 1.13
Myk

Postby Myk » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:01 am

Whoa, new version bump! :D

Return to “StarCraft Modding”