Myk's AI 3.5

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Archon_Wing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Archon_Wing » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:13 am

Aww, well it was fun when it lasted to rule the tvz of the ai world. :lol:
Myk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Myk » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:59 am

Archon_Wing

Postby Archon_Wing » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:36 pm

I would appreciate it if you guys would test the AIvsAI replays and see if the AIs work right on the maps
JH24

Postby JH24 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:36 am

I just played a very enjoyable 1vs2 game against your amazing Zerg AI, Myk! It was a game played on Luna's Final and I must say I really like the way, especially the way how your AI used such large amounts of Lurkers. In the first half of the game I entrenched myself with a lot of bunkers and was able to hold off many large and aggressive attacks.

At a certain moment the attacks stopped and I thought it was safe for me to venture out with my own attack force. Man, how wrong I was. I was attacked time and time again by masses of Lurkers, Zerglings and Ultra's and those Defilers really limited my movements. I really liked how your AI handled it's defense. Very effective and it really decreases morale to see Defilers casting plague each time. I couldn't finish the match as I needed to something else, but I would surely have lost. My resources were almost depleted.

The only thing I noticed was that the AI stopped attacking for a little while after the first half, but became very active again once my forces had left my base. But maybe the AI needed the time to tech and it was intended.

A great AI, Myk! And very fun to play against too! I really hope you'll expand this AI even further in the future. :)

Great job!
Archon_Wing

Postby Archon_Wing » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:39 am

Game sounds intresting... but

where's the replay? ;)
JH24

Postby JH24 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:45 am

The game has saved the last replay luckily although I forgot to save it myelf. Here it is:

[attachment=1839:LastReplay.rep]
JH24

Postby JH24 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 am

EDIT: After watching the replay the AI might need more anti-air defense althought those Defilers proved very effective. The AI did seem to save too many resources at times, it also could have done a couple of attacks in between to balance resources. Maybe you can alternate the attackwaves with cheap low level units like Zerglings/Hydra's and Ultra's/Lurkers/Zerglings?

@Archon_Wing, I'm going to play a game against your AI next.
Myk

Postby Myk » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:27 am

JH24

Postby JH24 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:00 am

Myk

Postby Myk » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:02 am

Return to “StarCraft Modding”