Myk's AI 3.5

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Equalizer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Equalizer » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:56 am

I'd think Terran mech with spider-mines and a good number of turrets could do better.
(the AIs placement of spider-mines/turrets is a bit of an issue though)

Have you tried putting zealots into the dt build when it gets excess minerals?

Accel T sometimes has a shot at winning but your dt script ends up with several thousand banked minerals.

If those were zealot it likely would win.
Taranok
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Taranok » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:30 am

Myk

Postby Myk » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:57 am

Equalizer

Postby Equalizer » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:22 am

I wonder how krasi0's BWAPI AI would do against your dt script.
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 pm

How does goliath tank do?

I did really like your ZvT AI though.
bajadulce

Postby bajadulce » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:26 am

I spent a good bit of time parsing this thread so that the bbcode is all working now. The attachments and links to internal BWAI posts aren't functioning, but and at least this topic is readable again! :!:

Feel bad about how f'd up the boards are and realize we'll eventually get them back in order. In the meantime just wanted a few topics to be readable even if it meant manually editing. This was one of them.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”