AI Replay Database and Replay Maker Guide

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:00 am

Here's a FS replay (sorry only PvZ) with good building placement:
[attachment=2919:Fighting Spirit PvZ.rep]

Here's also some replays on Judgement Day.
[attachment=2920:Judgement Day TvZ.rep]
[attachment=2921:Judgement Day PvT.rep]
[attachment=2922:Judgement Day PvZ.rep]

It generally doesn't like the mineral only, and sometimes buildings that are built at the natural with gas block the correct placement for the CC. It's also not very good at attacking the horseshoe expansions.

Still generally OK
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:07 am

Jade, Ground Zero could be good maps.

Sniper Ridge might be OK if the center expansion were removed.

Edit: Maybe Icarus, Circuit Breaker?

Myk: Where did you get that version of Judgement Day? It's way better for AI than the newest pro version.
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 am

Here are the Benzene Reps:

[attachment=3028:benzeneTvZ.rep]
[attachment=3029:benzenePvZ.rep]
[attachment=3030:benzenePvT.rep]

These reps aren't really the longest - 35 to 40mins. If you need longer reps I can record them longer. If we use Benzene in BWAIWar I think they should be longer.

If you're wondering why the neutral building is there, it's because I can't remove it. In Scmdraft it's not a unit of terrain tile or doodad. I don't even know what it is. So to somewhat solve the problem, I made the ground wider so units can pass through. I do believe all units can pass through on both sides.

Also, some buildings that I think are supposed to be built in the natural are built far away, almost to the mineral only. I could do some work on the natural so it's bigger but probably not much.

Do we still have an replay calculator for AIs? There's one for players here, but it'd be cool to see AI scores to.
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:38 am

Jade, Sniper Ridge, Icarus, and Ground Zero are all super-protected. I tried any map-unprotector I could find and none of the work. :(

I guess we'll have to hope that they work well or find new maps.

Searching around for maps; some I found on broodwarmaps.net that might work.
(4)Ground Zero (a different map from the pro version) - mains maybe too small, could be easily edited though.
(2)Cloud Kingdom - if you don't follow sc2, port of the sc2 version. might be good, but depends on what expansion path the AI will take
(2)Destiny II 2.1 - pathing might be odd and might confuse AI. it also might take expansions oddly.
(4)Lexington - main might be smallish, ramps might be small to 3rd. expanding might be weird.
(4)Amontillado - should be fine, maybe expansions might be off.

How would you record mirrors?
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:56 am

Here's some extra reps. Most of these maps were just figuring out candidates for BWAIWARV. There not necessarily all labeled but most are.
Taranok

Postby Taranok » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Here's some La Mancha reps! La Mancha actually seems to be one of the best maps for AIvsAI, since the layout is fairly simple and there aren't any mineral only expansions. Only bad thing is that sometimes the AI takes the wrong 3rd.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/785h3c

basically everything will be on sendspace or something because there upload limit is 500 KB, and I have like 10KB left :(

Return to “StarCraft Modding”