FireGraft 1.16.1 (primarily exe edit discussion)

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
pastelmind
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby pastelmind » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:24 am

Edit: File was outdated; removed.

Long time no see folks. RL has been preventing me from touching SC. Not sure if I'll be able to keep modding/finding EXE edits at all, especially since it seems .

I'm posting a repackaged version of FireGraft with my latest edits (2011/06/14) as well as a bug fix for the Reaver Attack button, thanks to DiscipleOfAdun.
TassadarZeratul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TassadarZeratul » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Does anyone know of a good debugger, and specifically one that runs under WINE?
I need to make a few new edits myself. The main one is making the ID of units created via Hallucination depend on the ID of the caster. I can probably figure it out, if I could get a debugger working. :sleep:

EDIT: I can fake the rest of what I need with iscript, so it's no kind of rush.
Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:32 pm

pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:30 am

Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:20 am

murph

Postby murph » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:53 am

Very helpful, thank you.
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:31 am

Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm

matefkr

Postby matefkr » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 pm

coincidentally i was just trying to modify so as to recharge buildings and allies. it seem to work out easily just by nopping two jumps out (and placing an ally check of course).

BUG:
Cloaking nearby Buildings (the single conditional jump nopped out way) crashes the game with some sprite having null pointer. It seem to be related to soem sort of list which the arbiter has, about units it cloaks.

It has to be well in game. I tested top versus bottom, 3 vs 5 me protoss everything else is stock terran cpu stock everything, arbiter cloaks everything owned by player. I would not mind control, no nukes cloaked, i would deliberately just expand a few, and build army, not attack others, just defend, so they have enough resources. Sometimes, some units would remain cloaked (after fights mainly). one can recall units stuck in cloaking and then leave them alone, which would set them uncloaked. The game crashes eventually. I have made the modification only with 1.16.1 firegraft, once i have even seen a cloaked battlecruiser of enemy.

EDIT: I guessed that some sprites, which have different paletes then default my do some crash (it was written in datedit, some palets crash for some sprites), so i ruled this out, by setting everything default. Now i guess that there is some list for the arbiter where cloaked units are picked up and maybe this list is handled the wrong way because of something (i bet decloaking is coupled to removing units from this list correctly). Though i don't know much.

EDIT: Scanner Sweep + Recall everyone = ? :]
pastelmind

Postby pastelmind » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:18 am

Return to “StarCraft Modding”