FireGraft 1.16.1 (primarily exe edit discussion)

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
DiscipleOfAdun
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DiscipleOfAdun » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:07 am

Entry can contain any number of comma delimited stuff. All except the last 2 are for the tree view folders...then the main and then sub entry.

VarType has more than just those 2 values. It goes up to 5.

IsSigned only is valid for Const
IsLong is only valid for Jump.
VarType only is valid for Const.

The version of FG I have been working on is not compatible with the version you guys have, that's what I mean by manually updating older patches. Please be careful when doing new or updating exe edits. Some never worked 100%, some had bad offsets and whatnot...it's dangerous stuff.

Making them work in old mods...i don't know what the answer on that is. It's been way long since I've thought how that version saves data and whatnot.
Jonstone
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Jonstone » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm

My mod is 1.15.1. I don't suppose I can use this rally point exe edit in my mod? If so, what exactly do I add to my firegraft folder?
Mauron

Postby Mauron » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:20 am

Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Heinermann

Postby Heinermann » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Jonstone

Postby Jonstone » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:49 am

Mauron

Postby Mauron » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:38 pm

I did an Assembly Search for code that compared a register to the Pylon's value (156, or 9C in hex). (cmp *9c) It returned a fair number of results, and I tried changing them from 9c to 9a (Nexus). Eventually I found the display and remove code for the Pylon aura.

Google has told me that the Pylon aura x/y radius is what controls the placement of Protoss buildings, so in theory, the last thing I need to do should be shift the aura to another building and it will work.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”