Rocky II Zerg and Protoss AI (Updated 02/02/12)

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects

Postby Taranok » Tue May 22, 2012 10:28 pm

[quote name='JH24' date='22 May 2012 - 04:19 AM' timestamp='1337678341' post='10917']
Hey Taranok,

Thank you for your replies and for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

I'm sorry for my inactivity in the last few months. I went through some personal problems but things are slowly getting better now.

After seeing your message this morning, I tried to take a look at my scripts but I've been out of it for a while and now I don't even understand them myself anymore. :P It's going to take some time.

Hopefully you don't have any regrets the past few months.

I was thinking about uploading reps but it seemed rather inactive so i wasn't really sure. I guess I'll upload some then, if you plan to work on it.

Actually to fight your AI I have switched to Terran. In these games I've gone mech, and generally it's been pretty easy to beat your AI. I think it's because of spider mines that makes it so easy. However, in the late game I don't really have the APM to plant that many mines, but battles are still easy to win.

It might be better to transition to ultra + ling instead of hydra + ling, because hydras and lings are more susceptible to mines and are not the exact best against vultures. Ultra + ling might be better, but I guess I'm just throwing a suggestion.

Too bad you missed BWAIWarV...

Return to “StarCraft Modding”