General Inconsistencies

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Hydrolisk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hydrolisk » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:55 am

The dashes are a bad habit; they usually replace "EDIT:".
They're also good at separating topics.

Yeah, the dropdown thingy. It's messed up.

Is 1.2.0 the new version? I can't even tell what version my PyMS is.

EDIT:
Never mind the 6th line, I'm a faggot.
The directory paths for default files are incorrect; they still refer to the old "Default" folder.
Please fix the shield thing.

Please release a 1.2.1 patch.

Also, PyICE's sound previewer is seriously messed up. They seem to play the sound that is 2 ID's lower than the selected one. Maybe it's just me being a dumbass though. Oh well.
Thank you for your time.
poiuy_qwert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:31 am

I know about the defaults problem and have stated its already fixed, as well as the shield dropdown.

Hmm yeah the sound previewer is playing sounds wrong, will be fixed.

I'll be releasing 1.2.1 when I have all known problems fixed.
Hydrolisk

Postby Hydrolisk » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:41 pm

(v1.2.0)

PyDAT is still messy in terms of Race and Supplies. I had released Es'ir Prus v1b and then was forced to release a v1bb because the Terran flag was unchecked on one of the units.
However, I'm not sure what causes it. It seems very random. Adding to the mystery, I hadn't actually changed any of the Race flags or Supply usage values for the offending unit.

PyICE still doesn't accept negatives and last I tried, would refuse to go beyond the value of 127 (or 128) with several opcodes that would normally accept such values, e.g. imgol.

EDIT:
PyLO can't open "scv.loo".
Thank you for your time.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 pm

There has never been a problem with the supply fields. If there is one please explain since I can't find anything. The race flags are another matter, I found the problem. It seems the Units>StarEdit tab likes to clear the unit flags. This is fixed for next version, thanks.

Negative numbers work perfectly well for me. What opcode did you try and what where the parameters you gave?
Also, a byte (0-255) that is signed only gets the range -128 to 127. If you know I put negatives on a parameter that doesn't take negatives or missed replacing one that does, maybe you can check out .

It can open scv.loo for me? What is the error you get when you try to load it? Please attach the file. Edit: Oh I think I found the problem. When you open PyLO, if either "Use base GRP" or "Use overlay GRP" are not selected, there will be an error on load (though no Internal Error window pops up because i forgot to enable the error tracer) which silently halts the loading. To fix the problem just select the unselected checkboxs before loading a file (actually you may need to restart the program after selecting it). This is fixed for next version, thanks.
Hydrolisk

Postby Hydrolisk » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Thank you for your time.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Ok, that bug will be fixed for next version. Thanks.

[quote name='poiuy_qwert' post='6241' date='Apr 12 2009, 01:31 AM']I'll be releasing 1.2.1 when I have all known problems fixed.[/quote]
Sorry, but there are still things to fix.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”