BWAI Launcher (updated)

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Ryofsky

Postby Ryofsky » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:25 am

AWESOME! :o You guys so rock. Can I play against Myk's Mutant Zerg with help from RacineT, bajaT, or UnleadedT? I don't see how to do that?
Equalizer

Postby Equalizer » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:51 am

Starcraft is a bit funny about having people play with AI's using non-custom map settings but there is a way to do what you described easily without needing a custom map,

-start SC with the AIs you want
-select multiplayer
-select Local Area Network (UDP) [Direct Cable Connection option should also work]
-go through menus and select create a game
-use Top vs Bottom game type [this is the only type I've found that lets you play with an AI]
-from there you can set it up as you like and you should be able to place computers on your team

There could be other ways of doing this.
Ryofsky

Postby Ryofsky » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Thanks Equalizer. It took me awhile to discover that multiplayer tvb setup as well.

Sorry my question was so confusing. I was wondering if it was possible to mix and match AI scripts from different packages like Exreme, Entropy, Racine Rebel. Maybe it is only possible by making a new folder and copying all the scripts into that? One great big script folder! /laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
hasherl

Postby hasherl » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Creating a new folder was not working for me, because it was not shown in the bwai launcher. So i copied all the Ai's in one existing package (for me it was f) and that worked :)
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:51 pm

You must have all three folders (Terran, Protoss, and Zerg) inside your package folder, even if they dont have scripts in them, for it to be listed in BWAI Launcher.
hasherl

Postby hasherl » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Tried again and it worked this time, guess i did something wrong, or it was because it was v1.0. Goodi
Archon_Wing

Postby Archon_Wing » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:18 am

Update Feb 12, 2010:

Updated Entropy scripts, added Derqua's Warhammer T
Added new Entropy exe-- single player cheats are disabled thanks to help of the PEAI templates.
Fixed size limit error that prevented the Entropy multiplayer T script from working
Archon_Wing

Postby Archon_Wing » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Feb 16, 2010
--Sorry folks, it looks I broke the Free for all in the Entropy file. Thanks to Equalizer, this has been fixed.

-- Updated Accel T, added Derqua's warhammer T to entropy multiplayer.
-- Removed duplicate file names (Stop randomly changing your name format, folks!) /tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Feb 18, 2010
Fixed Broken Unleaded TvT in Entropy multiplayer.

Fed 19, 2010
Fixed Unused Label crash

Return to “StarCraft Modding”