LocUnlock v1

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
ForTheSwarm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ForTheSwarm » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:08 pm

I would make stuff with this. In fact, it's an important part of my mod. But NO... the triggers never work.
poiuy_qwert
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby poiuy_qwert » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:23 am

Well obviously you are doing something wrong, or the conditions/actions you used are not working in melee. If you actually provided info I might be able to help, but really your post is useless. You need to learn how to get help correctly. Did you try what I told you at SEN? You never told me the results if you even did the test. If you still want help please post/pm your test exe and steps you used to create it and I will see if you set it up correctly. You could also check out the tests posted above to see a working example. Worst comes to worst it would be simple for me to modify LocUnlock for your usage.
ForTheSwarm

Postby ForTheSwarm » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:30 pm

I did tell you the results of my test- it didn't work. The marine wasn't created. The trigger file is at SEN. The test exe you gave didn't work. It said MPQDraft couldn't load the plugins? So I recreated the exe and the triggers worked.

Results of my test:
1. Added triggers to .mpq.
2. Opened Firegraft.
3. Opened mod.
4. Added LocUnlock to list of MPQDraft plugins.
5. Saved.
6. Ran mod, triggers failed to work.
ForTheSwarm

Postby ForTheSwarm » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:38 am

ForTheSwarm

Postby ForTheSwarm » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Sorry for being too vague. I will try to explain my problem as best as I can.

In the mod, many of the Terran units have shields. However, I want them to be set to 0% until a building ("Shield Generator") is built. When the building is built, the shields are set to 100%.

I am pretty sure that I am using the plugin correctly because when I tested the sample triggers included in the test zip, they worked.

Here are the two possible problems:
1. The Set Shield Percentage action does not work on units that did not previously have shields.
2. My triggers are messed up.

Can you check my triggers to see if I did something wrong?
modmaster50

Postby modmaster50 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:09 am

modmaster50

Postby modmaster50 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:38 am

Can you help me compile this? Its a modified LocUnlockV1 that puts a 16x16 centered on all command centers and a 2x2 over all flag captures. I dont have a version of VC++ that supports using the solution file you gave me.

This will provide all of the functionality I need for coding the AI triggers for my mod and AITaunt.

EDIT: Code update! Code edited to also find flags. Check implemented to only find players 1-8. Ill use gas for lives instead of these weird units that I cant even remove one at a time.

EDIT2: Solved!

Return to “StarCraft Modding”