Open source SFmpqapi And grpapi

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ShadowFlare
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Open source SFmpqapi And grpapi

Postby ShadowFlare » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:41 am

poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:57 pm

I was talking about MPQ handling for PyMS with FaRTy1billion yesterday and he pointed me to your source release post on your site. I was wondering if you would mind me making SFmpq into a Python module (or attempt to :P)? I'm not really experienced with C++ or writing wrappers for Python, but my friend said he would try to help, and I might try SWIG (program that supposedly generates the wrapper for you) to do it. Of course you would get credit, the name will stay the same, and I will comply with any other requirements you might have.

Thank you for creating these wonderful API's, and thank you very much for releasing them as open source!

Return to “StarCraft Modding”