Etu Nimtsal

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Symmetry
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Etu Nimtsal

Postby Symmetry » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:31 pm

[attachment=1022:SCScrnSh...8_151627.png]
This is a minimod I made for the SMC with barely three days until the deadline. The AI is buggy as hell, but exists :P Enjoy :P

Downloads:
[attachment=1021:EtuNimtsal.zip]

Mirror:

Other Threads:
Scourge_Splitter

Postby Scourge_Splitter » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:12 am

I see the grey version of my Leviathan there :D
Symmetry

Postby Symmetry » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:25 pm

[quote name='bajadulce' post='4545' date='Jun 20 2008, 03:01 PM']Your Mirrored units could use their Icons + strings + wireframes matching to hide what is happening from the player. Only takes a few minutes to copy/paste those items.[/quote]

Yeah, it's something I never got around to doing >>

EDIT: Also, is there a way to make an AI build dark archons without having to warp them from dark templars?
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Someone, I think it was ashara, tested that and you dont need dark templars to make dark archons.
ashara

Postby ashara » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:26 pm

The thing I tested was that using "train 1 dark_archon" the AI automatically trained dark templars and merged them to create the dark archon.
I'm not really sure this is what Killer_Kow wants though.
poiuy_qwert

Postby poiuy_qwert » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Oh I see... Make a copy of the dark archon that doesn't marge?
Symmetry

Postby Symmetry » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:22 am

I need the dark archon as it uses the feedback ability. Maybe I could make invisible dark templars or something that merge instantly...

Return to “StarCraft Modding”