Entropy II - Worship the fog!

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Sat May 31, 2008 11:56 pm

And then when I propagate I get absolutely nothing :P
Abaddon

Postby Abaddon » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Ran for a lurker defence and then wiped the air clean with mutas. Worked out against 3pvz on lost temple. Seems like a pretty damn foward tactic with Zerg, even without uncountable Hatcheries.
I would like to see an ai, that detects my build order. That's possible, right? Or did it already happen, when I was gone?
Maybe this would drive me insane, but I'd want to try.

Calculator said 2366 to me for the game btw. HaRrr! :cool:
Bhodi

Postby Bhodi » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Nice rep Abaddon you kicked ass. :o Now I understand what is meant by "why not lurkers, carriers, or dt's?" :(
The AI really looks bad against those.

[quote name='Abaddon' post='4335' date='Jun 2 2008, 12:10 PM']Calculator said 2366 to me...[/quote]
Said 2367 for me? but what's one point? :lol:

I think Ashara was working on a script that would detect build orders? you should look there.
Abaddon

Postby Abaddon » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:00 am

Thanks! :D

"why not lurkers, carriers, or dt's?"

True and I agree. But Zerg without Lurkers are like Terran without Tanks. Not the same fun.
I still light a candle every night and pray for the micro-ai-projects to take playable fruits.
I clench especially hard on the part in the prayer about combat behavior. If the ai learns how to retreat properly or maybe even plans an ambush (there a little tear of happiness drops every time during the prayer, thinking about ai-lurkers that spam the "stop"-command and wait for my army to be exactly above them or an attacked terran base, that cannot be hold by the ai, lifting into the air and out of weapon reach... hach)...
Sorry... what were we talking about?

;)
ShadowyMOON

Postby ShadowyMOON » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:09 am

Check this out people! http://sc.iccup.com/iccnews/2077/ Now that IS big!
EasyChat

Postby EasyChat » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:10 pm

I enjoyed the replays in this thread. Since getting a new router I dont have connection issues anymore and can access this place all the time now. Will have to play a few games myself, but I have not played starcraft in ages, I know ive lost everything I had which in all honestly was not alot in the first place lol.
EasyChat

Postby EasyChat » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:45 am

The problem with my version is the softlock behaviour of the AI from time to time =[. It sometimes work ok, sometimes dosen't. I really like the way the entropy thing works and gives me urge to try and script again, but i dunno. x.x
Entropy

Postby Entropy » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:33 am

- so far all the sites I asked for a mention have pulled through except for gg.net, but they promise d they will, I asked them to interview u baja! makes us proud! iccup, blizzplanet, staredit.net I asked.. at tl.net I put up a blog (it got hum.. 700 reads) gg.net pending
I havent asked sclegacy or sc.org yet because I know some of our members are editors in both (lazy guys obviously cause I haven't seen anything up yet lol)

this thread so far has 11,494, so not too shaby a response for a 10 year old game ~

Return to “StarCraft Modding”