Entropy II - Worship the fog!

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Abaddon

Postby Abaddon » Wed May 28, 2008 12:21 am

Haha!
You guys are maniacs!
3900! Damn! Now that's one score to beat.
I went for the aggressive way in a manner, which I was sure 'd beat the shit out of those 2 terrans.
I only got 1136. /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Guess I need to let them live a little longer and slaughter more to crack that insane 4000. Haha! Easily said.
This mod is epic.

Btw. I don't think anyone will ever beat 7. And I don't think a carrier rush will do it. Prove me wrong, but I'm pretty sure. :P
lastrites

Postby lastrites » Wed May 28, 2008 12:22 am

You guys are brilliant. Thank you for investing your time into something that benefits the starcraft community at large. I'm still quite new to SC (technically I'm not, I've picked up this game again after its first release. Now I can't go a day without watching a competitive sc game), and despite that I walk over the normal AI with ease. Since BWAI 3.0 won't install on this computer for some reason, entropy is an awesome alternative. I've played about 5 zvts so far and I always get killed on the first m&m push :). It's forced me to keep my resources below 300, and it's forced me to think differently about whether to make more drones or defenses and at what time.
IskatuMesk

Postby IskatuMesk » Wed May 28, 2008 1:26 am

Not possible to beat 1v7 on BGH for the simple reason you get out-macroed too easily. I tried it on BGR and held out for about 7 minutes as P.

Also I haven't played vanilla SC for like... 4-5 years. So expect cannons and carriers. Trust me, I tried out the true mano-a-mano ground war tactic. It doesn't work against that many dudes. The carriers are to snipe 2-3 comps in the beginning so I can then move out and into a more standard macro-based war.

I held out for about 30 min as Zerg but zerg aren't so easy to go offensive with. It was an indefinite fight. I had planned to go ultras and rape the T to stop tanks from coming. Or maybe guardians. I need to try it out.
ShadowyMOON

Postby ShadowyMOON » Wed May 28, 2008 10:04 am

1v7 comps. Well I'm bored and in case I find time,I'll try to do it. (On a normal map) :lol: So Ahhz is stronger than Entropy?
ShadowyMOON

Postby ShadowyMOON » Thu May 29, 2008 10:36 am

Here's one for the graveyard. :lol:
Kryose

Postby Kryose » Fri May 30, 2008 2:14 pm

I definitely need to find some time to play this. I have been slacking as a Starcraft fan and I know it. I am sorry Starcraft, but unlike the good old days where I had nothing else but you, I now have responsibilities and commitments. But I will definitely find time to play some Entropy. Maybe my brother will be free this weekend, we can get our asses handed to us. That would be fun. I would be happy to post our sub 100 APM replays to the graveyard. :)

Also, I am working on a non-cheating Terran AI in the hopes of having it added to Entropy II.I (2.1). I have a few random build orders and the first is balanced, just needs to get a stable end attack loop. The other build orders should be pretty balanced but I just need to test them.

Later,
Kryose
YinYang

Postby YinYang » Sat May 31, 2008 11:41 am

I just want to say congrats. This thing is getting rather popular, I readed over 200,000 downloads!
Entropy

Postby Entropy » Sat May 31, 2008 4:55 pm

well, its over 500,000 counting all the bw ai project previous versions; actually its probably way more but I can't keep up with China which is where most of the downloads have occurred. The original bw ai project at yaoyuan when I checked 3 years ago was over 65000. The other place of course it was downloaded massively was Korea but that was back when I put an effort to propagate this stuff.. if u put no effort it ends up propagate anyway, it just occurs over months not days.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”