Entropy II - Worship the fog!

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Abaddon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Abaddon » Wed May 14, 2008 5:06 pm

[quote name='bajadulce' post='4003' date='May 14 2008, 07:46 AM']* @ Ashara & Abaddon:
Most of the replays you sent me via pm will also work with this version as the aiscript.bin wasn't changed from the 2nd test version and you can upload some of those.[/quote]

Too bad, that the replays from the alpha-stage won't work. I'd love to share the one with 996 kills (the only time I won against 2 btw. :D).

Btw. I LOVE to watch those ais, made by different people, working fluently together and making very nice synchronized attacks.
What I'm driving at: Upload your sickest replays with this ai, you guys. :)
I BET there will be plenty!
I want to see Ying"250apm"Yang killing three of those! That must be a carnage worth watching! :D
ashara
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ashara » Wed May 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Halachee

Postby Halachee » Wed May 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Great job with this. It's nice to see all the different mods I've read about here combined as one big family now. Some scripts are probably better than others, but this is what makes this so unique.
Zulgaines

Postby Zulgaines » Wed May 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Geez, the computers keep outscoring me, I'd never be able to win if they their unit behavior was on par with their new build tactics.
Abaddon

Postby Abaddon » Wed May 14, 2008 9:44 pm

[quote name='Zulgaines' post='3999' date='May 14 2008, 01:10 AM']Even better, anyone using the mod should hang out in channel "Entropy"[/quote]

Entropy is empty. :(

But I won't give up and check back once in a while...
So if anyone is up for some coop-carnage, let me know.
Which Server btw.? I'll hang out on the european one until someone tells me differently.
ashara

Postby ashara » Thu May 15, 2008 12:04 am

Here is a small pack with 6 games I played today, result is 3-3, we won in 2V4 though :P
[attachment=851:Entropy2Replays.zip]

Thanks to Abaddon, abruchick and Zulgaines for playing and allowing us to beat all these random AI's.
Zulgaines

Postby Zulgaines » Thu May 15, 2008 12:16 am

The AI does a lot better on maps with more than one entry, and many expansion.

Fighting against the AI on the hunters/BGH is easier than fighting them on most of the other maps. That goes for the original blizzard AI too.
Abaddon

Postby Abaddon » Thu May 15, 2008 12:25 am

[quote name='ashara' post='4012' date='May 14 2008, 04:04 PM']Here is a small pack with 6 games I played today, result is 3-3, we won in 2V4 though :P
[attachment=851:Entropy2Replays.zip]

Thanks to Abaddon, abruchick and Zulgaines for playing and allowing us to beat all these random AI's.[/quote]

They smacked Zulgaines and me SO hard after our victory with you guys! We never had a chance, it seems. :)
These AIs are nuts. :D
Zulgaines

Postby Zulgaines » Thu May 15, 2008 12:29 am

The Terran AI always seem to do better than the rest of them, something else I'v noticed.
Abaddon

Postby Abaddon » Thu May 15, 2008 1:16 am

I don't know.
I think it's also a matter of bad luck. I mean, in the end I was owned by the two other races.
First the mulasik storm and then the zealot harrassment.
I'm just sure about ONE thing: I WANT REVENGE! /angry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

Return to “StarCraft Modding”