Ashara AIs

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
ashara
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ashara » Sat May 03, 2008 6:21 pm

Here are replays of two random guys that decided to play a 2V4 against my AI.

Unfortunately, all didn't went as expected for them :)
Thanks again bajadulce :P

[attachment=765:2V4Version1.1Game1.rep]
[attachment=766:2V4Version1.1Game2.rep]
[attachment=767:2V4Version1.1Game3.rep]
ashara
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ashara » Sun May 04, 2008 9:43 am

After losing two consecutive games in team melee in 1V2AI - unfortunately Team Melee replays cannot be watched properly - the same two random guys decided to play PTVsPT(AI), they finally managed to win.
[attachment=770:PTVsPT_A...rsion1.1.rep]

Bolded by their recent success, they decided to do some 2 Protoss Vs 4 Zerg AI, here is the result :)
[attachment=771:2PVs4Zversion1.1.rep]
Abaddon

Postby Abaddon » Mon May 05, 2008 12:19 pm

Actually.
I can't seem to beat him. :roll:
He's a badass. That corsair/cruiser/vessel/carrier combo is far too evil! Haha!
Zerg is a killer too. Watching the last one of those replays, where you managed to win, I thought to myself: "Damn, Zerg could make it alone!" and he could have, if some of those hives were actually more expansions. A bit like the playstyle of that korean pro Savior. He's also always expanding, if he don't get harrassed. I dunno, if this could work out.
Frightening to think that this could even evolve more. :D
Protoss seems totally perfect to me. He had 120 population or something when I was around 40. DAMN! :D
YinYang

Postby YinYang » Mon May 05, 2008 4:37 pm

This is a great non  AI. Here's a few games I've played on it today. P/Z combo can be pretty deadly, I got caught off guard trying to bunker rush the P fast expo, and the Z caught me with a 7 pool.
ashara

Postby ashara » Mon May 05, 2008 10:00 pm

Nice replays Abaddon, you really like these defilers :)
Toss AI didn't understand why these 6 carriers couldn't kill a small hydra group :(

Thanks for trying this AI and posting replays YinYang, you're really a good player. I'm not even sure a 1V3 would have change something in the outcome. Without a modified AI micro there's nothing the AI can do against walling. And your micro/macro are just too good for this AI :P
If you've got any comments about build orders or timings I will be glad to hear them.
Abaddon

Postby Abaddon » Mon May 05, 2008 10:18 pm

Hehe. Yes, I love Defilers.
I have changed so many game outcomes with a single one... hach. :?)
That's were the exciting part about starcraft begins for me. One unit wisely used can decide a whole game.
I remember when they released broodwar and everything went upside down. Medics alone, making infantrie an option again. And I always thought before that Dark Templars could never become a standart unit, playing the campaign, because they seemed far too strong and yet...
Wonderful game and thanks to you still today. Gets me all nostalgic. :)

Btw. Yan. Nice replay. I don't even have a third of your apm. Now I wait for the time, when the hardcoded ai thingy gets finished and ppl with your skill get surprised about the strategies and the behavior. I think, I'll pray to every god I ever heard of for that, just to make sure it HAPPENS! :D
ashara

Postby ashara » Wed May 07, 2008 6:40 pm

Version 1.11 released

It should be more Vista compatible, AI's are the same as in 1.1.
I plan to add more build orders and to randomly choose one depending on player strategy in the next version.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”