BWAI.com ModBash Partay!

Help - Resources - AI Scripting - Grafting - Plugins - Modding Projects
Myk

Postby Myk » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:43 am

[attachment=2843:UltimateDoom_Myk-M.I.-ZAPOC.rep]
BSTRhino's Ultimate Doom + BWAI Launcher with Miracle Invocation and ZAPOC. Silly game.

[attachment=2844:UltDoom-MykBrandSkynOHamHPM.rep]
Ultimate Doom + BWAI Launcher w/ SkyNet, O. Hammer and High Powered Mutants. On the most Roffly map.
Flexo

Postby Flexo » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:48 pm

:D Are these reps just computers fighting each other or FFA with human players and cpu? What link for UltimateDoom? version? I'll have to chekc out and play a game vs a better AI! :) Any problems with the mod running the scripts that you saw?
Myk

Postby Myk » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:29 pm

[quote name='Flexo' date='17 June 2011 - 08:48 AM' timestamp='1308325735' post='10234']
:D Are these reps just computers fighting each other or FFA with human players and cpu? What link for UltimateDoom? version? I'll have to chekc out and play a game vs a better AI! :) Any problems with the mod running the scripts that you saw?
[/quote]
The first one is me cheesing ZAPOC with the help of the Terran AI on my team.

The second is a 3v2 Me, Atillathehungry, Skynet Vs O. Hammer, HPM. This isn't totally unbalanced as Skynet is only good at spamming marines which is useful for slowing down the other two until we could survive their attacks. O. Hammer and HPM are a step above Skynet in a lot of ways.

The trick to Optirominiliukus's Hammer is to shut down it's expansions before it just gobbles up the entire map. High Powered Mutants can also start expanding aggressively, but it's a tad slower at doing it.
I really need to revise those AIs to be a little more full figured in their unit choice...

Ultimate doom link:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ultimate-doom ... ll-package

We tried running this with Mighty Crusader and ZAPOC at first, but we got a crash. I figured it was the AI, so we switched and didn't have any problems after that.

Return to “StarCraft Modding”